Thursday, August 6, 2009

vote for me at Nau... now!



Hi there lovely RePlayGround blog readers! I've been nominated for a Grant 4 Change award which supports those who "instigate lasting, positive change in their communities." I'm thrilled to fall into this positive-instigating category and to be surrounded with other like-minded people!

Please help to support me by going to Nau.com/collective/grant-for-change. At the top of the page click register. Don't worry, there's no email list, it's just preventative double-voting measures. Under nominations find me - Tiffany Threadgould and click. Then click rate. Note: 5 stars is highest.

This year's winning prize is 10,000 buckaroos. Do you know how much of an eco-change I could make with a wad of cash like that?
Thanks in advance for your support!

And while you're at Nau's Grant 4 Change website, you can rate more than 1 nominee so be sure to give a shout out to our friends Alexander and Arthur Gillett over at Scryve, and to Wendy Tremayne of Swap-O-Rama-Rama fame. Hurray for supporting positive change in our communities!

No comments:

Post a Comment